1. Responsible for the operational activities in Customer Service and International Freight Forwarding operation
2. Ensure the operational services work in a constructive manner in close collaboration with the local branch/office managers and supervisors
3. Apply analytical and proactive mapping of KPIs to improve the process
4. Attend QBRs with key accounts and ensure proper structure for MBRs
5. Responsible for quality management for CS and operation functions and continuously active with improvement projects
6. Coordinate the activities / logistics processes of the departments
7. Identify bottlenecks and removing and securing them independently / structurally
8. Work closely with ocean/air/ground transportation/logistics departments and ensure Operations Excellence be well implemented， which includes on-time execution, losses and damage, track & trace, freight payment metrics.
9. Analyze and interpret the traffic situation, which include timely completion of accounts, maintenance of system and preparation of management and control reports.
10. Facilitate projects in products departments to be well implemented with service quality level maintained.
11. Develop and prepare management reports and statistical information to aid in decision-making.
12. Other tasks assigned by GM.
What Do We Need?1. Bachelor’s degree or above
2. At least 5 years of work experience in a similar position (at a sizable IFF logistics organization)
3. Good communication in Chinese and English in word and writing
4. Current knowledge/experience with data analysis, KPIs, customer service and freight forwarding
5. Your colleagues see you as a people manager and a convincing sparring partner
6. Initiative, enthusiastic, coaching with a problem-solving ability
What Do We Offer?
1. Competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package.
2. Diverse career opportunities help you to develop in an all-around way in both of your mind and professional skills.
3. An inspiring working environment
4. Professional training opportunities