1. Daily operation in sea freight export/import;
2. Accept booking and arrange following up till B/L issuing.
3. Local charge quotation and system maintenance.
4. communicate effectively with client and internal team.
5. Other tasks assigned by leader.
What Do We Need?
1. College degree or above, related woring experience in logistics is preferred.
2. Good communication, orgnization and coordinating abilitly
3. Good team-player with high executive capacity, be willing to accept challenge and grow up with company.
4. Can work under pressure.
5. Good experience in use of relevant IT office applications.
6.Good control of English & Chinese language (Speaking, reading and writing).
What Do We Offer?
1. Competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package.
2. Diverse career opportunities help you to develop in an all-around way in both of your mind and professional skills.
3. An inspiring working environment
4. Professional training opportunities