1. Active management of the customers' carrier contracts to ensure allocation agreements, booking and equipment tasks are within the agreed service levels and objectives are met.
2. Manage customer allocation planning based on forecasting and coordinate with local branch office to manage allocation
3. Being proactive and having a good grasp on exception management to mitigate risks to customer supply chains.
4. Provide alternate communication channels to management team, beyond the daily operational channels.
5. Contribute to the design and implementation of improvements to processes or policies in our sea freight product.
6. The primary point of contact for all Zim Logistics China escalations issues with the carriers.
7. Analyze and assess current carrier relationships and bring & develop new supplier relationships where appropriate.
8. Where necessary, interact with customers and work alongside and support local, country sales or other BU teams on customer meetings.
9. Actively participate in customer enquiries and tender management to ensure we deliver best possible pricing and soluti
10. Support country and local sales with market intelligence and other insights to attract and win more customer over to the organization.
11. Be instrumental in ocean product design by enhancing current set-ups and develop new solutions.
12. Gather, analyze, monitor and shift vendors pending their performance on costs and service.
13. Optimize and fulfill allocations as per carrier commitment.
14. Support implementation of new business together with sales and customer service.
15. Other tasks assinged by GM
What Do We Need?
1. Bachelor’s degree or above
2. At least 5 years managerial working experience in sea freight forwarding company sales & marketing function.
3. A high degree of procurement and pricing skills at a country level.
4. Know sales team management methodology and familiar tools like CRM. etc.,
5. Ability to thrive and accelerate in a fast-moving environment.
6. P&L understanding
7. Compliant/Result-driven/Profitable working mode
8. Strong written and spoken English and Chinese with experience in dealing with international and national teams.
What Do We Offer?
1. Competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package.
2. Diverse career opportunities help you to develop in an all-around way in both of your mind and professional skills.
3. An inspiring working environment
4. Professional training opportunities