1. Develop and implement HR strategy, priorities and actions
2. Provide advice to Management team in related to HR matters
3. Coach business leaders by providing professional insights and solutions to address staff issues.
4. Establish recruitment strategy and channel to fill up the vacancies within a reasonable time frame
5. Improve the staff engagement and satisfaction within the organization
6. Handle payroll, benefit administration and income tax filing
7. Prepare the annual staff cost budget in accordance with business direction
8. Lead the annual salary review process, benchmark the salary and review staff benefits and packages in order to ensure our competitiveness within the market
9. Review and implement HR policies & procedures to support the business direction
10. Lead the annual performance review process and drive for the high-performance culture
11. Build leadership pipeline to prepare for future business needs
12. Identify the training needs in the country and address it through internal or external resources
13. Help to build a right company’s culture which will support the business direction
14. Maintain the staff turnover rate at reasonable range
15. Handle labour dispute case when necessary
16. Handle ad hoc tasks as assigned by the management
17. Other assignments and coordination upon request.
What Do We Need?
1. Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management or Business Administration related discipline
2. Minimum 8-10 years' solid HR Management experience in a sizeable company with which 5 years was in a management position.
3. With HR experience in the Logistics/Freight forwarder/Shipping/E-commerce Industry will be advantage
4. Excellent communication skills and able to deal with staffs at all levels within the organization
5. Positive mindset, Proactive, self-motivated and willing to work under pressure
6. Think out of the box and able to provide creative solution
7. Be able to manage multiple priorities and deliver the commitment
8. Result oriented and fast pace
9. Fluent in both written and spoken Mandarin & English
10. Computer literacy in Microsoft Office
What Do We Offer?
1. Competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package.
2. Diverse career opportunities help you to develop in an all-around way in both of your mind and professional skills.
3. An inspiring working environment
4. Professional training opportunities